Trade Colour Printing Ltd ("we", "us" or "our") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, Trade Colour Printing Ltds the data controller.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website www.tradecolourprinting.co.uk (our "Site").
- Information you provide when registering for or using our on-line services within the client area of our Site, when posting content or requesting further services or information; if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence and your contact details;
- details of your visits to our Site including, but not limited to, traffic data and other communication data.
- data from Interest-based advertising or 3rd party audience data
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Site.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to provide our Site and our on-line services to you;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you;
- to notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data, or permit third parties selected by us to use your data, to provide you with information about other services which we consider may be of interest to you, and we or they may contact you about these by post, telephone or email.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties as follows:
- our service providers who provide web hosting services;
- if substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our clients and users will be one of the transferred assets;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property or safety of Trade Colour Printing Ltd, our clients or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can tell us that you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, by contacting us at email@example.com
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Data Protection Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Data Protection Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. You can exercise this right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org